Monday, June 5, 2017

Photoshop Self-Evaluation


Photoshop Self-Evaluation

Challenge #1
  1. What I intended to do, [did you try a tutorial? paste the URL. write a short reflection if the tutorial was useful or not]-
  2. What I did-
  3. What I am happy with-
  4. How I challenged myself/what I learned-
  5. What I tried next-
Mark yourself on challenge, creativity, technical, follow through, and what you learned.     /10

Challenge #2
  1. What I intended to do-
  2. What I did-
  3. What I am happy with-
  4. How I challenged myself/what I learned-
  5. What was interested to try next-


Mark yourself on challenge, creativity, technical, follow through, and what you learned.        /10

Challenge #3
  1. What I intended to do-
  2. What I did-
  3. What I am happy with- 
  4. How I challenged myself/what I learned- 
  5. What I wanted to try next-
Mark yourself on challenge, creativity, technical, follow through, and what you learned.        /10

Comment on your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment